Workers’ Compensation Group (WCG)
NPU-WCG provides superior, value-added services to its members and offers a long-term solution to the volatile workers’ compensation insurance market.
Broad Coverage Designed For Nonprofits
- First Dollar coverage to statutory
- $2 Million Employer’s Liability
- Employees and Volunteers
- Flexible payroll allocation (see information below)
- Security Deposit Paid to DIR-OSIP by WCG
- Expert Claims Management
- Workplace Safety and Loss Control Assistance
- California corporation with Federal 501(c)3 status
- Homogeneous non-profits with NAIC prefix 624 (social service organizations)
Flexible payroll allocation
One of the unique benefits to our members is the flexibility to allocate an employee’s payroll between labor class codes. This distinctive rating methodology is not offered by most commercial carriers, and can result in substantial premium savings for members. For example, if an employee spends some time driving a bus, but is mostly in the office performing administrative or other clerical functions, his or her payroll can be allocated between these two classifications, which may result in premium savings for the organization.